Translate

Monday, March 30, 2015

Nivea "Cellular Perfect Skin" Correcting Eye Cream

Hello Angels,

In continuation to my previous posts about the Nivea "Cellular Perfect Skin" series, this post is about the correcting eye cream, aptly a part of this range.

Now this eye cream is not like the usual white or rosy moisturising eye creams available in drugstores worldwide. But it's a tinted eye cream much like a BB cream, I would say.


The consistency is quite thick for an eye cream that I have used so far. It's somewhat in between a concealer and a moisturiser. But this is when it comes out of the tube. However, it does glide on smoothly when you tap or gently massage it in. And it conceal away the darkness around the eyes quite impressively.


Packaging wise, just a normal tube but with a silicon-y applicator tip instead of a regular nozzle. Which I don't like in first place. I have never tried to directly apply through the applicator tip. I would rather squeeze out a little amount on the back of my hand and then apply it onto my eyes. Again a matter of taste and choice, I guess!


Nivea with this product, claims to reduce the swelling around eyes but I doubt. At least in my case, I didn't see a massive difference (not that I have super swelled up eyes  :-P). However, it does reduce the appearance of my fine lines after consistently using it for over 4 weeks. 

On the days, when I don't have full face makeup on, I prefer to use this correcting eye cream in conjunction with my regular eye gel/creams (swelling, if any, reduces better) to get that fresh & energised look. This correcting eye cream totally justifies it's role (alone as well) and make you look more awake even on dull mornings. ;-)

Price wise, it's again (like other products of this series) costs ca. 13 € for 15 ml of the product. Apparently, for a tinted eye cream, it's way too expensive for me. I would rather invest this amount in a good concealer instead opting for NIVEA's "Cellular Perfect Skin" correcting eye cream. 

However, I do recommend it to everyone who prefer to wear a tinted eye cream over a proper concealer or those who don't wear makeup on everyday basis. 

Next up, is my review about Nivea "Cellular Perfect Skin" Tagesfluid (Daily fluid)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment