Translate

Monday, March 30, 2015

Nivea "Cellular Perfect Skin" Day Care Cream

Hi my Angels,

As promised in my last post, here's the review for the newly launched Nivea "Cellular Perfect Skin" day-care cream. 

Now if you are thinking that it's just like any other moisturising cream, well then, you are right to an extend. But there's more to it. It's an Anti-Ageing cream with SPF (LSF, in german) 15, which indeed satisfies the basic sun protection requirement in first place, at least for winter months. For scorching summer heat, I and perhaps we all do need a minimum of SPF 30.


Nivea's new formulation comprising of Lumicinol and Magnolia extract supports the skin's natural functions on cellular level and improves the radiant power. This indeed reduces the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines. Apparently, it also boosts skin's cell renewal thereby providing an improved skin-tone.



This white cream in itself is very soft and light in texture which definitely translates on your skin too. Honestly speaking, I was skeptical if such a light texture would work on my dry skin or not. But this new innovation from the house of Nivea took me with a surprise and proved my thoughts of using a heavy and fatty creams (like the original blue potted Nivea cream!) for dry skin wrong. Although, I do need to take a tad-bit more than the usual amount (you know the size of hazelnut theory! :-P). I'm impressed how it left my skin feeling smooth and not even a bit greasy even after wearing it throughout the day.

This new formula also has light reflecting micro-pigments which caters to glow-y, fresh and healthy skin. This is an instant phenomena! I mean as soon as you massage in the cream, that lost glow (apparently!) kicks back in for the refreshing and youthful you. See the pic on the right!


After consistently using it for a month, I'm appreciating how my skin texture has improved. As far as the wrinkles goes, I don't have them yet. And those fine lines that had started to make their presence felt, are now diminished. 

All in all, it's a great all in one nourishing and moisturising cream for a youthful skin. BUT...!!!

Yup, with so much of positivity there's still a 'BUT' entirely because of the price range for 50 ml of this wonder cream. At ca. 14 euros, it is expensive for a drugstore product! And if you compare to other high end brands, then it's definitely a bargain.

From my side, "I recommend it whole heartedly" to every women/men craving for skin youthfulness.


Next review blogposts:

Nivea "Cellular Perfect Skin" Perfecting skin fluid

Nivea "Cellular Perfect Skin" Eye correcting cream

Nivea "Cellular Perfect Skin" Night cream



No comments:

Post a Comment